Friday, January 18, 2013

We interrupt the blog for this important announcement....

So this is not in order, I still have Disney World and the Perot Museum to catch up on. But this is big news..... Levi is now in his big boy bed!




I've been thinking lately about the things I want to accomplish before he turns 3. The 3 main ones are, getting in a toddler bed, potty training and attempting to get him to quit sucking his thumb. We attempted potty training one day and it went really terrible. So, as much as I love having him confined in his crib....he does need to learn to be a big boy. Yesterday morning Trent and I converted it to a toddler bed. At nap time, he laid right down and when to sleep. I didn't have to put him back in it once!


He's so proud of his new bed! Mom and Dad stopped by yesterday and he was super excited to show them! He slept great last night in it too! He did get out and come in the living room when he woke up so I think we'll start sleeping with the baby gate at the bottom of the stairs, just in case he decides to do something crazy in the middle of the night.



Sister is growing and changing so fast! She'll be 7 months old tomorrow so I'll do a Chloe post then. :) So blessed to be their mommy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment