Tuesday, March 1, 2011

4 months already?!?

How can that be possible?!? Levi is growing like a weed and brings a new joy to our lives each and every day!


He makes a dolphin sound when he thinks we're funny, but he's starting to actually chuckle every now and then.


He holds his head up really well when he's on his tummy now and rolls over to his back! We have video of it, but I'm still trying to figure out how to post videos to the blog without it taking a year to download.
He loves to grab his toes and can now get them all the way in his mouth, it makes his diaper changes pretty hard!


Just last night we noticed him really looking at a toy and trying to grab it, if only he could get those fingers to do what he wants them to!







We recently got to hang out with Grammy, Poppy, Uncle Brent and Lisa. I have a couple of pics but left my camera at Uncle Brent's so we'll have to wait until I get it back! Levi loved hanging out with his family and showed off his grinning skills. I'm pretty sure he's going to be a heart breaker!



I'm still trying to settle in to being a working mom, it's a lot harder than I imagined! The house is messier than usual, I'm more tired than usual, and dinner pretty much stinks…but hopefully soon I'll get the hang of it. Trent and I have started P90X (last night anyway J) so hopefully I can get rid of this baby weight! We're going on the annual Bates family lake trip in a couple of months and we don't want to be fatties! I always feel like I'm too exhausted to work out, but I sure am tired of my clothes not fitting! But like I always say, Levi is worth every inch and every pound I gained!!

Regardless of how fat and tired I am, or how messy the house it, or how long my to-do list is I thank our God each and every day for this amazing little boy and his wonderful father. Last week was filled with way more tragedies than I like to hear about, but they serve as a reminder to not take a single minute for granted and to praise the Lord for my healthy family each and every day.

I'll try to be better about updating!








No comments:

Post a Comment