Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break Fun

It's weeks like these I am very thankful for my job! I love getting time off to be with Levi! Nana and Grandpa came down and Daddy went to Miami for work. I of course took hardly any pictures...but it was a great week! Here's a little recap.

Nana and Grandpa's first trip to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.
Dinner with Cuz at Pappasitos, yum!
Shopping a LOT with Nana (who might have lost all babysitting privileges by falling asleep on the job) while Grandpa went to Beaumont.
Getting Levi's passport picture taken.
Shopping some more with Nana while Grandpa played golf.
Grandpa babysat while Nana and I got mani/pedis.
A night of cards with my parents, laughing a lot!
*There is a family story of my mom, dad, brother and me taking a trip to Ruidoso during a horrible year in our lives (I was 10 or 11.) We were playing cards and no one remembers what was said, but we all remember LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY for about 30 minutes. Last night before we started playing we talked about that night, and then almost relived it. Except this time we're all in really wonderful places in our lives!

Levi LOVES to be outside! This face shows it all, he is always so relaxed whether we are just sitting on the porch or taking a walk.



Grandpa! Tell her to hurry up with that cereal!

He gets his hair texture from me. When it's even half way humid out (which it almost always is here!) his hair gets all wavy.



Playing with Grandpa this morning. Two very happy boys!


Skyping with Aunt Holly! Notice his precious little passport picture back there, we are going to visit Aunt Holly this summer! Now I just have to take a day off to get this passport business done.

Daddy comes home tomorow!! We're so excited, it feels like he's been gone forever!!




No comments:

Post a Comment