Thursday, January 13, 2011

In the beginning....






I'm new to this whole blog thing, but my hopes are that it will be "Memories of the Colemans" that our kids can look at some day. So....I'm going to start where this family started....December 17, 2006. That's the day my life changed forever. Trent and I met in college, actually on a Personal Financial Planning Association trip in September of 2005. We went to Miami, had a hoot of a time and both got on the plane to go home and thought "that was fun, but not sure it'll go anywhere." Boy were we wrong! Little did I know God had just dropped my future into my lap. We had a beautiful wedding in Naples, FL, and so began this blessed journey.





In hopes that this will not become newest obsession...I'm stopping for the day. Levi is sleeping and I have to go to the dentist in a little while so I will play catch up again tomorrow until I make it to current day!






The PFPA gang in Miami. Hurricane Rita was coming, but we were from Texas and we were going to the beach by golly!





My Favorite pic of the two of us at our wedding!




No comments:

Post a Comment