Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Levi!

On November 1, 2010 our greatest blessing yet entered the world. Levi Jack Coleman was born at 3:21 pm weighing in at 7 lb 15 oz and 19.5 inches long. I chose to induce that day. My doctor thought for 2 weeks it would be "any day" but evidently Levi liked it in my belly! It was a very easy delivery, we couldn't have asked for a better experience!


Right before he was delivered, can you tell we just realized we were about to be parents?
I cannot put into words the amazement I felt the first time I saw him. It was such a whirlwind of emotions. I'm sure those of you who have children completely understand that :).
Our first family photo of the 3 of us!
He had so much hair when he was born!! He obviously wasn't happy about something in this picture, haha.

This was the crew we had there supporting us the day he was born. Nana and Grandpa (my parents), Mimi (Trent's mom), and Uncle Brent. Just a small fraction of the people who love this little boy!

We didn't tell anyone what we were naming him until he was born. We made lots of people angry by doing that! But hey...he's our kid and I frankly didn't care to know if you didn't like the name we'd chosen or not! :) I made everyone shirts with his name for the big day...I thought it was rather fun to have all that anticipation and then get to do a big reveal!





No comments:

Post a Comment