Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Chloe's 2nd Birthday Party

Once again, way too far behind! We had a wonderful time celebrating our beautiful little girl! She LOVES Pinkalicious so much, what better birthday them?

 I really tried to tone down the food, it never works.
 The table was filled with little pinkalicious quotes!
 Icky green food!
 Birthday girl and Mimi!
 Beautiful flowers for our beautiful girl!
 The only cure for Pinkititius is a steady diet of icky green food

 One of our cooks made the cake, it was DELICIOUS and oh so beautiful!

 The birthday girl got her own shaded lounge chair, to share with her brother of course. :)
 She still wasn't feeling fantastic, so she was a little cranky at times. These 3 are the loves of my life, I absolutely cannot imagine life without them!


 NECKLACE!!!
 She most definitely understood the concept of opening presents, and loved it!

 All of the family was here to help celebrate!!
 Collin sure took up with Grandpa!!
 The Gann's were SOOOO pumped to be at our party! Haha, I kid! They really were. :) I'm just not good of making sure I get pictures of everyone...so sorry Diana, this is the only one I had!
 I had an inkling this little beauty would be the only one eating green food!




 Lots of swimming fun!!

 She was of course thrilled to share her chair with her cousin Braeden!
Thank you to all of our family to being here to celebrate, and thank you for loving our amazing kids the way you do!! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment