Friday, March 29, 2013

Chloe is 9 months!

Well I'm over a week late...but it's been a busy week!




She had her 9 month check up last Thursday and she's just perfect!

She now weighs 17lb. (29%) She looks like a chunk but she's still pretty tiny!
She is 27 inches long (25%)
She has 2 teeth on the bottom

I was a little concerned about her eye because I thought it might be turning in a little. Dr. Torrie says that this is the age to catch it because it can easily be corrected. She did a whole bunch of testing on her eye and said there are no abnormalities at all. Because the bridge of their nose is still so wide at this age, she said it's a common concern.

She pulls up on EVERYTHING! Within a week of crawling she was pulling up. She would get very angry when she pulled up and then couldn't get where she wanted to go. Luckily, yesterday she figured out how to sit herself back down without falling.

I think she's going to be our mischievous one! She's already tried to crawl up the stairs, she DARTS to the tv cabinet to pull out all the DVDs if the door is open.

She is very dramatic! When I see her start to head toward somewhere she's not supposed to be (the dog food...) I'll go and close the door. She'll stop crawling, sit up, look me straight in the eye and then scream. I have to try really hard not to laugh!

She has also become quite the giggle box! Her little laugh is the sweetest sound in the world!

She still sleeps wonderfully at night, though she recently went through a little stage where she thought she was way too cool for morning naps. I guess she's decided Mommy is really smart and knows that they're important because she's been taking good ones again. :)

She LOVES to eat! And she's not afraid to tell you about it! She's very good with her fingers and is much more open to trying different textures than her brother ever was.

She still growls at us often....most precious little roar I've ever heard! She still says "da da da da" real sweet and soft and then growls "ma ma ma ma." I'm not sure why that is?!?! She doesn't really "call" either of us, they're just sounds.

I adore getting her dressed every day. She's the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen and I cannot wait to see the wonderful woman God will make her! We love you sweet girl!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment