Monday, November 5, 2012

Dallas Arboretum

Ok! Blogging is back in business! We opted for an iPad vs. a PC since we have NO room to really have an office. Bare with me while I figure out blogging on our new machine.

I have some catching up to do with pictures from my real camera so here it goes!

A few weeks ago we met Diana and Brielle at the Dallas Arboretum. They have what's called Pumpkin Village this time of year. It is exactly like it sounds and it's AMAZING! They also have a Chihuly exhibit right now. My parents love Chihuly and have seen is work in different place around the U.S.





The minute we got to the Pumpkin Village Levi was off! He's usually pretty timid and stays close, but he was all over the place the minute I got him out of the stroller.

Here he is with his sweet cousin Brielle! He wanted to sit on the hay and take his picture, then he saw a spider on the pumpkin next to him. Haha, I couldn't get a good picture after that!



They had so much fun running through the hay maze!








I've never seen so many pumpkins in all my life!





The smallest member of the group just enjoying a stroll. :)








It was a wonderful morning! We love having them close enough to meet up for play dates!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment