Thursday, July 26, 2012

Chloe's one month checkup

We drove to Houston Tuesday night to take Chloe to our pediatrician. I adore him and my insurance is good through the end of August so I decided to take her there through her 2 month checkup.

She weighs 8 lb 6 oz and is 21 inches long. Shes still pretty tiny but since I had supply issues and had her weighed she's gained 13 oz in 12 days and that's right where the gain should be. She just has some catching up to do! He also says she has true colic. Great! We are just praying we fall into the weeks category and not months!

She's really started to grin at us! I was trying to catch a picture here but it didn't quite happen!

1 comment:

  1. The nurse at our doctors office told me yesterday that most babies work through colic in two months but pretty much all by their 3 month check up. I am glad to know we are not alone in this adventure.

    ReplyDelete