Monday, September 12, 2011

10 Months!!!

I know I'm a few days late, but here's the 10 month post!
 It's hard to believe this adorable face will be 1 soon! He is SO much fun these days! He's always been a wonderful baby, I can count the number of really bad days on one hand, but he does something new every day. The joy he brings us is immeasurable!

He legs are so strong, he pulls up on everything and squats down then back up again with no problem!

He babbles A LOT! It's still mostly consonant sounds, uh oh, and the occasional mama, and dada. No matter what he's saying, I love listening to his voice!

He eats pretty good, some days he doesn't like anything I put in front of him but for the most part he eats well.

He thinks Gunner is HILARIOUS! Every day when we get home Gunner jumps all over him and he loves every minute of it.

Last weekend when we were leaving Mimi, Grandpa Lin, Grams, Pops, and Uncle Brent, he waved and said "bye-bye" (or what comes out when he attempts) at the same time! He's waved and said bye before...but not at the same time! Now he waves at me every day when I pick him up!

His new thing is growling at us, it's so cute!!

After a bath, book, and prayer, he literally tries to crawl out of our arms at night to get in his bed. I'm very thankful he's such a great sleeper!

It's not unusual for Trent and I to look at each other and ask "How did we get so lucky?" It goes without saying that we thank our Amazing God for this blessing and all the joy he brings to us!



No comments:

Post a Comment