Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy 5 month birthday!

Holy Cow how did this happen?? I'm not sure where the last 5 months went, but I wish they'd come back!!


We have a big weekend ahead of us! My Batesie is coming! I know I've mentioned her before...but seriously she is the sister I never had. And her sisters are my sisters too. I love them all sooooooo much. Her baby boy is almost exactly 2 months older than Levi and I know we're gonna have a fabulous weekend!!!

It's April Fool's Day so of course my students tried to pull a few fast ones. The only one that really worked was our identical twins switching on us!!!! They are seriously IDENTICAL. One is about a quarter of inch taller than the other and that's the ONLY difference. Pretty hysterical, and they're just the sweetest girls! Another breath of fresh air in the midst of chaos....Shiloh. :) We're doing a novel study on this book and Marty's mom is trying to make him feel guilty by telling him that Jesus sees everything. We were having a discussion about what she was trying to accomplish when one of my students says "Yeah! And in the Bible it says THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!" And then quoted the scripture location. I don't even know if it was the correct scripture location, but man my heart just exploded. I teach in a public school so of course I cannot teach these things, but it melts my heart when one of my students decides to share their beliefs! This is NOT a school where the majority of the kids are exposed to THE TRUTH!


I'll check in again when we're done with our great weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy 5 months sweet Levi, I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my life, he is the most adorable baby Ever.
    I melt when I see his pictures.

    When you get out for summer I hope we can meet up at the zoo

    ReplyDelete