Sunday, October 12, 2014

Just Making Memories...

We took the kids to Main Event. We all had a blast, and they ran WILD! Chloe was not so much into bowling...

 Levi had a blast however!! He did it all by himself and loved it!

Just Daddy painting his girls toes :) She loves for him to "paint toes."
 The kiddos helped me make some treats. Who doesn't love to lick the beaters??
 We had a ladies brunch at church so Chloe went with me. Chloe absolutely ADORES the ladies that work in our church nursery, so I figured it was a good time to make her feel like we were doing girl things. :)
 The night before we had gone to root for the Leopards. When Chloe saw Maria (the woman from the nursery) she literally said "bye mom" and ran to her! That makes me so happy!
 Another one from the brunch. 
 She is ALLLLL girl! This particular day, she had gotten into my purse and put on lipstick by herself, had on her sparkle shoes and a feather boa. I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried!
September was a really big month for Levi. He started school at The Learning Tree. This picture was at open house, which he absolutely screamed and cried through. He did not want us to leave him, when were just in the other room by the way.
However, come time for the first day of school we couldn't wipe the smile off his face! He LOVES his teacher and his friends. 


 I'm so incredibly proud of him and the way he has adjusted. He's learning so much and from what I can tell, he listens well at school. 
While big brother is away, I'm SO enjoying getting some one on one time with Chloe. We don't go to the zoo every day, but even the mundane things are so fun with her. 

We meet Lucas and Kristie at the zoo this day! They were so cute and brave feeding the giraffes!
 Chloe is much more brave than Levi ever was at that age, and Lucas followed her suit. :)
 These two fight more than any of the others. They're only 3 months apart so they always want the same things. BUT....can you just see how incredibly close they'll be 10 years from now? They love hard. And my gosh, I love them so much!

1 comment: