Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Animal Kingdom Part 2
















We love the parades too. :)

The Safari is also AWESOME at Animal Kingdom. The animals all really showed off this day too.















She is a little kin to her Momma. Put me in any sort of moving vehicle and I will most definitely get sleepy. Put that together with a sick baby and we almost had a Safari napper.






The 3 best friends that I could ever have!



More Tusker House Lunch...







Actually venturing out of the stroller to follow her big brother around!



Look at allll those fish!



Animal Kingdom closes fairly early so we decided just to head back and have dinner at the resort. Normally we probably would have gone to a different park, but Sis needed some rest! That night when I put her to bed her fever was 102. I worked on finding us a doctor to visit the next morning while everyone else was LIGHTS OUT at 7!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment