Friday, September 13, 2013

Crazy Week!

This week has been really crazy!! We've been super busy, but I love that my "super busy" involves spending my days with these beautiful kiddos!

Trent sent me this one night while I was at Zumba. (I'm now teaching twice a week because the other girl quit.)


Levi has been real into loving on the dogs. He talks in this real high pitched voice and says how cute they are, then hugs them. It's really hilarious.


The 5 of us got a MUCH needed Mommy's night out!!! There are 12 kids between the 5 of us! It was such a wonderful time! If you have a chance to go to one of these painting places, I highly recommend it. This is the 2nd time Kristie and I have been and it's so relaxing! I must add that I am NOT a painter by any means...but they do a really good job of leading you step by step!


"Charm is deceitful and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears The Lord will be greatly praised." Proverbs 31:30

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different." Coco Chanel

Two very powerful messages I hope our beautiful daughter will believe in.


We also got to hang out with Tia Diana, Landon, Brielle and Hason! We haven't seen them in a while so it was really great to catch up! Chloe has been in this mood where she eats NOTHING!!! Literally at some meals she hasn't eaten a single bite. Not sure what's going on but I wish she'd get over it! Of course she didn't turn down Dora cereal!


Look how precious these 3 are!!!! Levi was soooooooo excited to go to B-elle house!! I love watching them play. Or maybe LISTENING, because they think they're 10 or something and just go upstairs and play like they don't need us!! Until we hear them fighting and have to referee...hahaha. Like brother and sister sometimes!


Levi made this crown at church and he was soooooo proud! That's right buddy! Your father is the King of Kings!!!


Sissy usually falls asleep on the way home from church and doesn't even wake up to eat. This results in her getting a late lunch and some one on one time with Mommy! (And usually means Mommy doesn't get a Sunday nap if Daddy's working. :()


She looked so darling at the library this week! But she acted not so nice!! She is so different than Levi! Not timid at all usually! She was quite the handful during story hour and I was pretty worn out afterwards!


Hahahaha! Always wearing a necklace!! I just love this picture because it shows her big personality so well!


Wednesday I had my first women's bible study at the church. Our morning was all thrown off of course and Levi decided he wasn't going to go to sleep that afternoon. He laid in bed for over an hour, just never went to sleep. When we got on the road to go back to church for BIG, he was asleep before we even left the gates of Kiowa!! Hate to say "I told you so!" sweet boy!!


Yesterday Levi wanted to build a dog house. There was lots of high pitched barking going on! They were so cute!


I just love his imagination these days. I love to just listen to him play while he thinks no one is paying attention. And Chloe wants to do whatever Levi is doing!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment