Sunday, August 14, 2011

Amarillo!!

We went made a trip up to Amarillo to visit Trent's family last weekend. First stop....Grammy and Poppy's house!


This is what happens when you leave these two in charge of the baby, haha!

Then we headed over to Trent's dad's to visit. Here are a bunch of Coleman boys. :)
Brian, Danielle, Levi and Daddy.
Then it was back to Mimi's for a cookout! Trent's mom recently redid her kitchen so we were so excited to see it! It looks WONDERFUL! Brielle and Levi were SO adorable! They don't look to excited to see each other, but they really were! Diana got some adorable pictures so check her out at www.gisforgann.blogspot.com to see more.
The whole Gann clan!
Sunday we went to church, lunch, then Trent played golf with his friends. Levi and I hung out with Mimi and Grandpa Lin and I got to have dinner and SNOW CONES with Diana! I LOVE Diana and I LOVE snow cones! I was a happy girl!Auntie Diana gave Levi this awesome Diego bubble blower, he thought it was awesome!


I got Levi some shirts a while back that said "I didn't do it, Nobody saw me do it, I wanna speak to my Mimi." He also had one that said Grammy. So cute!
Monday morning we went to feed the ducks and to the zoo before we headed home.





I got this one as I was unpacking, isn't he cuuuute?!?
We got a nice surprise at the end of the week! The Bates/Browning clan was going to Galveston! I drove down to see them for the afternoon and the boys had a blast! I don't have any pictures of them on the beach because it's MISERABLY humid this time of year and I wasn't taking any chances on getting "the fog" in my camera. I was a nervous wreck with him on the beach! I'm not usually (well at least I don't think I am) a nervous mom. But the beach is a different ball game!! He liked the water, of course since he was with me we only went ankles deep. I don't do the ocean. But the sand is what he loved! He crawled all over shoveling handfuls of sand in his mouth! He kept picking up shells and trying to eat them. After about 30 minutes of that, we decided to go back inside. Haha! Definitely no more beach trips without dad! Of course we had to put them in the bath because they were sandy from head to toe!
I swear Levi is changing EVERY DAY! I've been trying to get him to say touchdown for a couple of weeks and he's got it down now!! It's adorable! He did it for this couple at church this morning and of course got a huge applause.


He's all over the place, we have entered the "no, no" stage. We say no no, he turns around and shakes his head at us, then goes on with what he was doing. He knows the word...but not necessarily the meaning yet. I am not the mom that doesn't spank my kid. So yes, we have already been giving spankings. It breaks my heart, but my parents did it and I think my parents did a fantastic job! Trent and I both feel like it's the right thing to do, but it's so sad when he gets his feelings hurt!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that sweet boy would ever do anything to deserve some discipline haha! He has his Tia Diana fooled! Love love love the touchdown!!!

    ReplyDelete