Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mimi's visit!

This past weekend Mimi came to visit! Levi was very excited to get to spend some quality time with her, and I'm sure she was at least a little bit excited. :)

First time trying blueberries, they're MESSY, but he loves them!




Gettin his hair did. I have recently decided that we have to start combing and putting some gel in his hair so that he doesn't look like a hobo baby!! He looks so handsome when he's all ready! He also loves to reach for all my stuff on the counter. We were getting ready to go to lunch at Papadeaux....Mimi's favorite!




Hey Dad look at me!




Lovin' on Mimi!




Look at the 2 coolest boys in the world!!





A little family pic in the pool. Levi LOVES the water. It's really funny because he kicks his legs like he's really trying to swim! I think we have a water baby....but I don't think he really has a choice because we both love the pool!




That's all for now. I'm trying to drag myself to school for these next two days. Agh!!! HURRY SUMMER!!! This long weekend was such a tease!











No comments:

Post a Comment